It's All About The Arts...
Arts and crafts on thecommon
For over 20 years, the Boothbay Civic Association has sponsored Boothbay Region Arts & Crafts shows on the Boothbay Common. Free parking, free admision, and leashed dogs welcome! Located directly acorss from the town office, you'll find some of New England's finest artists and craftspeople with jams, jewelry, wood products, art work, soaps, clothing, painted glassware, books, leather crafts, pottery, needlecrafts, salsas and syrups and much more!
FMI visit -boothbayregionartsandcraftsshows.
A two day event! Visit the Boothbay Harbor Fire Station at 11 Howard Street and enjoy art in all mediums, artists at work, and live music. Enjoy teas and treats from Merry Auld Market and Tea Company including ice tea, ice coffee, cold soups, croissants, trail mix, granola bars, muffins and cookies, yogurt and granola fruit parfaits and more on Tuesday and Wednesday all day at the Boothbay Harbor Fire Station. Also enjoy Ben Betts on the steel drums playing Tuesday and Wednesday throughout the day!
Artists include: Erik Minzer, Sandy Dolan, Dianne Horton, Marianne Janik, Barbara Lefort, Derek Keenan, Susie Stephenson and Tom Blackford, Ania Davis. Christine Posser, Anne Gobes, Westport Island Pottery, Margaret Canepa, the collage jewelry, Peggy Clark Lumpkins, Kathleen Sullivan Stevens, Peter and Jordan Johannes, Jack Duford, Ardys Arlin and Marvin Jacobs, Diane Harwood, Laurel Averill, Frieda Hanlon. There's something for everyone including Photography, Pet Portraits, Jewelry, Anchorpack, Fiber Arts, Landscape Impressionist, and Pottery. For more information or for interested artisans, please contact Janet Brennan.
demonstrations for 2018 will be added as soon as they are available.
Silent Auction (2017 information)
Stop by Artist's Alley at 11 Howard Street on Tuesday and Wednesday and bid on these fabulous Silent Auction Events!
- Three Hour Harbor Cruise for up to 16 passengers aboard the Nellie G II - Host a unique cocktail party this summer! (minimum bid - $500)
- Foursome of Golf at the Boothbay Harbor Country Club ($600 value)
- Two Night Stay on Ram Island - See Boothbay Harbor from a whole new perspective in this rustic three bedroom Lighthouse Keeper's residence. (minimum bid - $800)
- Kayaking Tours from Tidal Transit - from either the harbor location or the Coastal Botanical Gardens dock
- Family Membership to the Coastal Botanical Gardens (value $90)
- An evening for two at the Carousel Music Theater (value $50)
In addition there will be many Silent Auction items donated from Shannon's Unshelled, A Silver Lining, Boothbay Railway Village, Allison Evans Pottery, House of Logan, Seawicks Candle Company and more! All proceeds benefit Windjammer Days. Bidding closes at 4:00 pm on Wednesday just before the Windjammer Days Street Parade.