It's All About The Arts...
Arts and crafts on the Common
Sunday, June 24, 2018
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For over 20 years, the Boothbay Civic Association has sponsored Boothbay Region Arts & Crafts shows on the Boothbay Common. Free parking, free admision, and leashed dogs welcome! Located directly acorss from the town office, you'll find some of New England's finest artists and craftspeople with jams, jewelry, wood products, art work, soaps, clothing, painted glassware, books, leather crafts, pottery, needlecrafts, salsas and syrups and much more!
FMI visit -boothbayregionartsandcraftsshows.
Friday, June 29, 2018
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Back by popular demand in a new and picturesque location! Come see some wonderful Artists, Craftsmen, and Demonstrations in Whale Park.
(2017 Auction Items - 2018 items and Action Details coming soon)
- Three Hour Harbor Cruise for up to 16 passengers aboard the Nellie G II - Host a unique cocktail party this summer! (minimum bid - $500)
- Foursome of Golf at the Boothbay Harbor Country Club ($600 value)
- Two Night Stay on Ram Island - See Boothbay Harbor from a whole new perspective in this rustic three bedroom Lighthouse Keeper's residence. (minimum bid - $800)
- Kayaking Tours from Tidal Transit - from either the harbor location or the Coastal Botanical Gardens dock
- Family Membership to the Coastal Botanical Gardens (value $90)
- An evening for two at the Carousel Music Theater (value $50)
In addition there will be many Silent Auction items donated from Shannon's Unshelled, A Silver Lining, Boothbay Railway Village, Allison Evans Pottery, House of Logan, Seawicks Candle Company and more! All proceeds benefit Windjammer Days. Bidding closes at 4:00 pm on Wednesday just before the Windjammer Days Street Parade.