It's All About The Arts...
Friday, June 29, 2018
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Back by popular demand in a new and picturesque location! Come see some wonderful artists, craftsmen, and demonstrations in Whale Park.
Come and see the beautiful works and wares from these talented artisans: Marianne Janik - jewelry, Dianne Horton - artist, Nancy Shaul - pottery, Sandy Dolan - artist, Anne Gobes - alpaca wool, Peggy Clark Lumpkins - artist, Jan Brennan - jewelry, Jack Duford - artist, and Derek Keenan - woodworking. Fran Scannell will also be demonstrating her work.
(2017 Auction Items - 2018 items and Action Details coming soon)
- Three Hour Harbor Cruise for up to 16 passengers aboard the Nellie G II - Host a unique cocktail party this summer! (minimum bid - $500)
- Foursome of Golf at the Boothbay Harbor Country Club ($600 value)
- Two Night Stay on Ram Island - See Boothbay Harbor from a whole new perspective in this rustic three bedroom Lighthouse Keeper's residence. (minimum bid - $800)
- Kayaking Tours from Tidal Transit - from either the harbor location or the Coastal Botanical Gardens dock
- Family Membership to the Coastal Botanical Gardens (value $90)
- An evening for two at the Carousel Music Theater (value $50)
In addition there will be many Silent Auction items donated from Shannon's Unshelled, A Silver Lining, Boothbay Railway Village, Allison Evans Pottery, House of Logan, Seawicks Candle Company and more! All proceeds benefit Windjammer Days. Bidding closes at 4:00 pm on Wednesday just before the Windjammer Days Street Parade.